I said that Barack Obama's policies are leading us to socialism, and we must stand up and take action to fight back! Will you take a stand, against socialism?

It needed to be said, so I said it. In an interview I did yesterday on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 show, I said that Barack Obama's policies are leading us to socialism, and we must stand up and take action to fight back!

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 8:39 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I was invited on the CNN program to talk about our upcoming "Tea Party Express" tour which is shaping up to be a hugely important national effort. You can see the video of my appearance below. Here was the quote that's generated so much attention, and just so you know, I proudly stand behind my comments 100%

MARK WILLIAMS: "Our country deserves much better than being dismantled, only to be rebuilt as a failed socialist paradise. "

ANDERSON COOPER: "You really believe that President Obama wants to make this into a socialist paradise?"

MARK WILLIAMS: "Yes... the government owns the automobile industry, the government owns the banking industry, the government is about to own the healthcare industry
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:39 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• here is the link: http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2009/08/14/ac.town.hall.cnn
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You said that to him, wow, didn't realize you were a political pundit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yet another wacko who DOES NOT understand, nor do you even want to TRY to understand that Mr Obama's policies ARE NOT SOCIALISM! Get a clue woman! Better still GET OFF THE INTERNET.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:06 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• So i guess you're Mark Williams? Who knew...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Our country has MULTIPLE SOCIALIST programs in place. Many I'm sure you already use. If you hate socialism, please refrain from using the fruits of its laborbig smile mini

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I guess I'm gonna have to go outside the political arena and report you to CM - men are not allowed on CM. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I love how our little libies get so emotional....don't worry...everything will be alright, we are watching out for you.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• So, YOU SAID IT? You are a man?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Government Worker Programs
    Civil Service Retirement Systems
    Federal Employee Retirement Systems
    Railroad Retirement System
    Social Security Programs
    Social Security (OASDI)
    Unemployment Insurance
    Temporary Disability Insurance
    Medicare
    Medicaid
    Medicare Prescription Drug
    Welfare Programs
    Supplemental Security Income
    Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
    Food Stamp Program
    Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
    National School Lunch Program
    School Breakfast Program
    United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)

Programs That Threaten Liberties in General
    Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
    Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
    Import Tariffs
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2009