whats the fastest....

u ever fellin love? and did it work out?

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I fell in love in about 10 min. One day fiance (before he was my fiance, we were friends at the time) asked me to sing w/ him while playing guitar. So, we sang a song together, he told me i had a beautiful voice. And that was it, i was totally in love. But, i did not act on that love for a few months until i knew he felt the same way.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:50 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I fell in love with a soldier...I was on vacation and he was on a short leave. It was the most romantic and love-filled week i have EVER spent in all of my 30-something years. My husband is fairly romantic, but I don't think anything could touch that week with that soldier. We kept in touch for a few years, but then lost contact. Oh, but the memory...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Instantly....no joke. The one and only time it's happened, we were set up on a blind date and the moment I laid eyes on him I knew I was going to fall in love with him....and I idid. We still talk, and I still love him but we are not together now, but I couldn't help the way I felt about him, and it was instant. First time in my life that ever happened to me!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I fell in love with my hubby on sight and 13 years later we are still going strong!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I had an instant infatuation with my husband but love came after we got to know each other. Can't really love anyone until you know them(the only exception would be our children). I think most of you felt infatuation then the love came.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• When I met my husband in person for the first time (we met over the phone through a mutual friend), I knew instantly that he was "the one". But love came later after we got to know each other.

We've been married for 5 years now.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I was scared of my husband the night I met him, but two weeks later we went on our first date, and that was it he was the only one for me. Two weeks after our first date he told me he was going to marry me, and 1 year after our first date we were married. We've been married 21 years.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:55 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I met my husband in a bar. I was going out a lot back then, he never goes to bars but just happened to go with his dad and step mom that night. I took one look at him, decided he was going to be mine, sat down next to him and told him so. He came home with me that night and never left, literally. He moved in with me that first week. We have been together for 3 1/2 years and just got married 6 weeks ago. I love him more than I could ever have imagined. Oh and yes, the first year was odd as we were living together but just getting to know each other, but it was fun!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009