my daughter

there is something going on with my daughter.she is having bad dreams at night ,stomach aches,and yesterday the nurse called saying her eye hurt.not the vision but it sounded like a head ache of sorts.yeah my neighbor...she says she is getting real scared of her and she is making her real nervous.now when it start to come out in physical form thats when i worry.(i think there is more to it but im not sure)i dont know what to do?i think it is al in her subconscious and so she is not talking about it...any thoughts...(shes been to therapy)

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• Bring your DD to the doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 8:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Take her to the doctor to be checked over just to be on the safe side. You never know if maybe she is actually having a real health problem.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i brought her to the drs and they sent her to bostons childrens and they thought she was being sexually abused because she also said she had pain when she went to the bath room ...well she wasnt being abused but they didnt give me any other answers...i mean she went to the best and nothing....
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 8:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• 10.....
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009