u know what !!

I asked so many questions in this site for my problems and thank u friends whoever took pain to give response. u all gave ur opinions based on ur experience. i'm very thankful to yall. but u know what ? none of those applied to me or came true to me. I think everybody is different individual. So it really doesn't help. I just want to tell other friends that don't rely on these sites just know ur own body and have faith in it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most people will tell you along with the ADVICE they are giving that every person and body and pregnancy is different,
    That is why you come here for advice not a real medical solution.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• We are not doctors or nurses. Well most of us are not. So you should alway consult with a doctor about medical issues. We can just tell you what we know.

Answer by louise2 at 9:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• so true. but it's still fun to come and hear about other's experiences and get advice and support. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• well since most of us are not doctors or nurses you should not rely on us to answer your medical questions or diagnose a medical problem and be 100% accurate. All any of us can really do is say "this is what happened to me" and you either take that knowledge and if it is something like you have apply the persons 'suggestions' or ignore it and call your doctor to get the 'real' information.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Even the doctors & nurses are providing their opinion. ;-)

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009