i dont know if this has all ready been posted RIP Patrick Swayze!

You will be missed. What do you remember best about him? I loved the roles he played in Ghost and in Dirty Dancing. :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh i love that movie dirty dancing i also though he was cute lol, but who didn't right? lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:41 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• that movie made me dance in my living room with my broom....*blushes* im serious lol. i would put the broom back in the corner and then say "nobody puts baby in a corner". keep in mind though that i was young and dont do that anymore. lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• The Outsiders, Dirty Dancing... were 2 of my childhood favorites, that my 13 yr old dd loves now. I loved that he was passionate, he had a great fondness of horses. He didn't stop doing what he loved when he found out about his cancer. He fought it, he kept working, etc. I think he was one of my favorite actors. When I was a kid I just knew we were gonna get married one day..lol And he reminded me of my dad, but doesn't almost every young girl want to marry guys like their dads.. Im so sad... I wrote him or whomever it was, when I was little. I actually got a letter back and a picture of him with a horse that was autographed. I thought I was the sh*t. I carried that picture and letter with me every where for the longest time. Now Im sure it was just his fan club I wrote to, but still it made an 8 year old's day..lol RIP Patrick Swayze.........
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 9:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• SThompson21 I did that with this giant Raggedy Ann Doll my grandma made me..lol I played the VHS tape of Dirty Dancing so much it wore it out. My dad had to buy me another one and i still have it!
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 9:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• lol im glad to know that i wasnt the only one that did that lol.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Rest in Peace...
    Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I believe that he also had a small role in a MASH episode as a soldier who found out he had leukemia

abelmm2

Answer by abelmm2 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• abelmm2 he was on an episode of M*A*S*H. I am a child of the 80's and he was kind of considered the leader of the "Brat Pack" It is so sad to think he is gone. I think Dirty Dancing was the crowning jewel of his career. It is a movie that will transcend time. My DD's looove that movie.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• After I posted my answer, salexander, I researched it further and found that he appeared as Pvt. Sturgis in the M*A*S*H episode "Blood Brothers". It had been a long time since I had seen that episode that I wasn't too sure.

abelmm2

Answer by abelmm2 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I just saw the episode of MASH. He wanted to donate blood to help a buddy and that's how they found the leukemia. He will be greatly missed! :0(
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009