Am I the only one sad?

About Patrick Swayze's death... I just found out today when I logged onto my myspace, a friend left me a message about it. He wasn't the absolute best actor, but he had grace about it and you can see that he put everything he had in his work and passions. I have every movie he put out. From the '80's I have loved him. He always reminded me of my father for some reason. I loved him and now he's gone and Im just sad... then again Im 9 months preggers, so that might be why Im reacting to this like a big ol' baby.

JustPlainOlMOM

Asked by JustPlainOlMOM at 9:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• really??? I thought he was a good actor. I found out last night a friend called me to tell me that they just anounced his death. We new it was coming though. But yes I will miss him
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It is sad. I thought he looked very HOT in "Break Point" I will miss his him. Thank God we get to see him in our favorite movies over and over again.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:06 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• No, your not the only one. I feel sad also. He seemed like a really nice and genuine person. Of course I didn't know him personally though.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I teared up this morning when I heard. He was my fantasy man. Guess that'll have to change. I am sad that he's gone, but glad he won't have to suffer anymore. I feel really bad for his wife, though. They were so in love.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:24 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• No, I was sad too. My grandmother died of pancreatic cancer as well- it is not a fun way to go. My heart goes out to his family.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I was sad when i logged on to my comp and that was the first story that came up. The only movies I saw with him in them were Ghost and Dirty Dancing and I really love both of them. I said I'll always think of him as Johnny Castle and my mom said maybe he is teaching the angels how to dirty dance!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yes, it brought me some sadness. He will definately be missed.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• :( so sad. This was a tragic year for celebs It seems.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009