I have a little free time now that both kids are in school for the first time this year. Are there any real jobs where I can still stay at home that make real money, I have a very reliable computer and can type fast.

Just looking to make extra monies for the holidays, so Hubby don't feel the pinch, any advice to either go back to school but at home, online, or actually work at home besides stuffing envelopes?

YoDeeDee

Asked by YoDeeDee at 9:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I have a great many wah jobs listed on my site...  www.SabrinasCloset.info

If you are only looking for a part time kind of thing look under the "Creative Income" section under Work At Home Jobs. You will be shocked with what these different places will pay you for. And they are all legit! I look in to everything before I post it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

Next question in
Pay attention people

Next question overall (Entertainment)
Am I the only one sad?