my kid woke up bouncing off the walls..oMG im bout ready to loose my mind

im counting down till the bus comes to get him.....how do they wake up with much energy? wow im almost tempted to send outside to have run around the house a few times.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This my friend is a timeless question. If we adults could find a way to bottle that energy and sell it on the streets, our money worries would be all but over! I don't know one adult who doesn't wish they had that kind of energy lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• lol... hey good thing hez not screaming and crying... lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 10:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• ha! Well, at least you get to send him off to school. I have a 3 year old, a 2 year old and a 2 month old, plus I'm baby-sitting a 2 year old. All 3 toddlers are SUPER hyper this morning! My 2 month old is picking up on their energy and is being kinda fussy. Plus she was up until 1 this morning, and I had to wake up at 5. So I have no energy to keep up with them. Needless to say, coffee is my BFF this morning! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• OP ~ I was told something many years ago that explains the phenomena you are going through: "When a child naps they aren't really sleeping, they are just recharging their batteries."
    This may explain why they wake up with so much extra energy....LOL.
    Have fun until the batteries run down again. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2009