How long did it take for you to start having a period after having a baby?

My soon will soon be 9 weeks old and i havent had a period yet, just wondering if this is normaol. I breastfed for the first 2 weeks but i'm not breastfeeding anymore.

froggiedee

Asked by froggiedee at 10:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• It will probably come soon. Don't stress about it, as that will only make it longer off. I breastfed for 2 weeks and tried not to stress about my period, and I got it when my son was a month old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• my son is 2months n i still breastfeed. my doctor told me cuz i breastfeed it will take longer 4 me 2 have my period. i bled a little my 1st month. jus enough 4 a panty liner tho. a small drop n that was it. at a month n a half, i bled again. enough 4 a thin pad. for three days. n u could barely see any blood. my son is almost 2 1/2 months n i started my usual period last night. a few cramps but nothing 2 big.
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2009