Anyone know when the next season of True Blood is comming out?

I know Im late but I just finnished watching the last episode with my hubby and Im already anxious!

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 11:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• Are you saying you just finished watching the last episode of the first season or the second season because the last episode of the 2nd season was just on Sunday.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• haha I know Igot the first season on DVD for my birthday, watched the whole thing in 2 nights and now I'm anxiously awaiting the 2nd season to be released on DVD (i know it'll be awhile) I dont get HBO so I have to wait!!
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• the second season of course, LoL!!!!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I heard the next season starts the summer of 2010.

Read that today on the Yahoo OMG page when they discussed the casting of the new "vampire king".
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yeah, summer 2010! I am excited, because I read Alan Ball said that Alcide and Debbie Pelt will be in Season 3! That's gonna be good! Hope they cast a hottie as Alcide!
    What did you think of the finale? I was a little disappointed (not enough Eric). ;)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't know But I LOVE this show. The nice thing about having it on HBO you can watch anytime.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2009