how do i go about advertising a home business opportunity.

where are the best places to advertise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a huge fan of scocial networks... But you need to find out what the rules of each one is and follow them. Join WAH Groups, Start Your Own, make friends and answer posts... I do about 90% of my advertising through different sites... If you follow the rules you shouldn't have any issues. Don't bug people, and don't become friends just to help you. Chat with them and find out what works best for them. I will tell you this though, if you are not willing to tell people that your business isn't right for some then it won't work. When people hear things like "it's the perfect business" or "quick money" or anything like that... They run. Just be open and honest and try to help them instead of you... That's what works best!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I have some excellent ideas on my website:  www.athome.yolasite.com

Here are the articles in particular that you may want to look at:

How to Write a Great Small Business Ad

How to Quickly Build a Business Website

On the second page of my website is my Blog.  There I also have listed some FREE classified advertising sites, you may find interesting as well.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You need to get out and go to networking events. Local chambers of commerce; National Association of Women Business Owners, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2009