Why is it???

That tuesdays go by so slow? I just glanced down at the clock and it's only 11:10! ARGGGGHHHH!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that's better than here, I am an hour behind you and have been up since 4am

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• They go by too fast for me, lol! Almost half of my day is GONE and I have a crapload of work to do! Ahhhhh! SLOW DOWN, TUESDAY!
    kamsmw

Answer by kamsmw at 11:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• So do you have any big plan after today Tuesday?
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• That's how I feel about mondays, because I stay so busy here at work catching up, then it's laundry day at for me and I try to clean my apartment too, so Mondays fly by! Tuesdays seem to be pretty slow so I agree!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It's kind of a busy week, I'm free this evening but tomorrow I'm going to learn how to shoot a bow at my friends house so I can go bow hunting, then thursday night is church, no plans for friday yet though. What about you guys, do you have a busy week ahead?
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Shoot that's better then here it's only 9:30!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Sometimes Tuesdays drag for me too. I usually get paid every Friday, but lately my boss has been bringing in my check on Thursdays...which them makes it feel like Friday but I still have one more day of work to do...throws me off I tell ya.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I was just thinking the same thing. It should at least be Thursday for how long this day is taking.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• OMG....is it Wednesday already?!!!!
    I just looked at my clock and it's 11:20 am.....when was it ever Tuesday?!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:21 AM on Sep. 16, 2009