How strong was your libido were you when you were pregnant?

Cause, too often, I surprised myself wanting to look at...porn!! Me??!! Gasp.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• During the second trimester, it is not uncommon for a woman’s libido to return, and with a vengeance! Finally free of morning sickness and tiredness, yet not hindered yet by the expanding uterus, many women crave sex constantly. This may also be due to an increased blood flow in the genital area that occurs during this stage of pregnancy. In addition, changing hormones during pregnancy can lead to increased vaginal moisture and heightened breast and nipple sensitivity
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 11:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• with my first wanted it all ther time, mys eoncd it was like ugh to me
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• 1st trimester i didnt want my husband to touch me...as im coming to the close of my 2nd trimester, i'm definitely more promisucous than in the 1st. need it alllllllll the time
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 11:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Mine has gone the way to of do-do bird lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• With my first i wanted sex all the time. I wanted 2-3 times a day!!!!! This time around it's not as strong, but my 'all day sickness' hasn't gone away yet(im 15 wks).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2009