What toys or things does you 3 month old like

Brittnayshankle

Asked by Brittnayshankle at 11:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine has this ball and inide the ball is a tiny ball that rattles and he LOVEs that then he had a ducky he likes that we got from walmart kinda like a rattler but its soft and when u touch it it makes a nosie like ur balling up paper
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• we went to walmart today and i was looking at toys and showed her this little ducky thing with like teethers and crinkly stuff on it and she started smiling and cooing. I HAD to buy it she has never reacted that way to a toy before so I would say thats her fav right now.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• my son wasnt really into toys at that age, but toys he was stimulated by was simple rattles and tummy time-type toys or crib toys like mobiles, which lit up and played music
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• my 3 month old dd likes rings - the ones that all hook together. they seem to be easy for her to hold. she likes the sound of rattles but isn't very good at holding them yet. her favorite thing to look at is still her mobile. she also likes when i put my face really close to hers so she can touch it.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2009