Jessica Simpson's dog....

From what I read it was snatched by a coyote right in front of her. That's so sad, I can't imagine seeing my pet go through something like that. I just wonder what the circumstances were, like where the dog was at the time that a coyote could get to it and stuff, have you guys heard about this? I didn't know that coyotes would go after something like a dog to eat?

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• I didn't hear this about Jessica Simpsons dog, but our neighbors dog, at my parent's lake cabin, was taken away by a timberwolf. Nature is so cruel:(
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:24 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• if they're hungry they will. i lived on 40 acres in colorado, they will even go after the horses closer to the house. if its a small dog, then its an easier target for it. they're scavengers, they'll eat what they can get their teeth into when hungry. and if really hungry (like other animals) will travel closer to ppl to get a meal.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I just saw it yesterday and that is very sad. I live in Colorado and I had to watch my babies very close when they when out. This was when we lived at my brothers house for 3-months they live on 5 -acre lot.
    The little guys are always in danger when they are out. Anyone or anything can take them and run.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:54 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I just saw in the View that she put signs "Lost Dog" I think it got eaten and it will not come back. Sorry Jessica
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009