What are your opinions regarding the Casey Anthony murder trial? Do you think she will be convicted, and if so, what should her penalty be?

LSmomof1

Asked by LSmomof1 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• One can only hope she is found guilty. I would like to believe the justice system still works and it will work in Caylee's favor. Casey Anthony deserves nothing less than what she dished out to Caylee. I am a firm believer in the death penalty. She deserves every bit of it.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I think she is going to be found guilty and if she is I think she should get the death penalty.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i havent followed the story real close bc those things make me absolutely sick to know ppl would do that to a child. so if she's truly guilty then i hope she gets the worst......sounds sick, but that baby didnt deserve what happened to her. at least we know she's with god and has no pain........
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i think that whatever abuse she put that baby through should be done to her and she should be killed the same way she killed her kid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Is the death penalty on the table? I don't keep up with that case.

I will trust the good people of Florida to decide her fate after having to endure hearing about her daughter's demise, along with seeing photos that will be burned in their memories forever. Turns my stomach just to think of it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:41 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• We lived in the area; my oldest is the same age Caylee would be and could be a 'stand in' for her. This story makes me want to vomit. I am all for vengence with this one. I admit emotions are ruling the day.

I believe she is and will be found guilty and then I'd like them to pull "Old Sparky" out of retirement and fry her ass.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• She will be found guilty and should be thrown into the general population at the prison and end up as some big nasty chicks b&tch for life with no parole.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• probably
    JustJackie1

Answer by JustJackie1 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• She should be convicted, and since torture is not an option (ufortunately!) give her the death penalty and don't waste the money and resources (oxygen, food, water) to keep her worthless self alive
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009