Sometimes he really makes mad

So I'm sitting on the floor and my husband stands infrount of me and puts his penis in my face. I told him to get it out of my face and he was being disrespectful and now he is all mad at me because I don't like feeling like his little whore!! Am I in the wrong should I say sorry to him or should he say sorry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• he should apologize, what a jerk!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Go have makeup sex, that's all he wants, that's why he put it in your face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• men are so stupid sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Why should I give him everything he wants when he acts like a child? Just because I told him no....... If I acted like him I would always be pouting! It's stupid I'm 28 weeks pregnant and sorry I don't feel like having his dick in my face!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My SO wants me to give him head all the time... He's always whipping it out and doing stuff like that... men are men
    let him be mad don't say your sorry for not wanting his penis in your face
    he prolly just wanted some attention give him his attention later after he cools off
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I would have bit it, maybe then he would know to never do that again! LOL
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• LOL! Mine does the exact same thing.. Like it's flattering or something.. ? I say.. I need romance and passion.. And his idea of that is whipping it out while I'm cooking dinner or cleaning the house and chasing me around with it.. They are soo clueless!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My DH does this from time to time and sings a song I made up lol. On toot and puddle the kids show, there is a character named opal and she sings this little song about her bathing suit. Something like "its my bating suit, isn't it cute...blah blah. One evening my boys were getting ready for bath, they were naked and I sang to my 2 yr old. "it my birthday suit isn't it cute" It stuck, they sing it every night. Now DH will whip his thingy out and sing the same song...when we are alone of course. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Mine does this too and it still pisses me off! I have explained this to him that it feels degrading but in a mans mind he thinks since your his wife it's all in a loving manner. I know he doesn't mean to be degrading from it so every time he does it I remind him that I don't like it and that he needs to try a diff. approach! Then we both get what we want.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Another thing I don't think he necessarily has to say he's sorry (he is just a man and does love you and doesn't mean it to be mean) but you definatly do not say your sorry (IT'S YOUR BODY).
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009