my son used his infant carseat for 4 months do you think i could sell it?

i mean we barely went anywhere and it was never in a crash i hate to let it go to waste because it was a good carseat...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Absolutely! I just sold my son's travel system at my yard sale. You won't get any where near the amount you paid for it, but something is better than nothing. I also sold my son's other infant car seat for $15.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Doesnt your son need it anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yeah. You'll find some one dumb enough to buy a used seat somewhere.

It's strongly recommended that one not buy used seats. Why put another one on the market?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I would say yes.
    Anonymous

• I probably would give it to a close friend or family member if they wanted it. You're not supposed to use/buy a used car seat EVER, since the person buying it has to take your word that it has not been in the slightest of car accidents or damaged or recalled. Someone you know who trusts you might be willing to use it as a spare or something.

I'm not saying you would be lying about it not being damaged, but there are people out there that do. So safety first!
    crystal1480

Answer by crystal1480 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Check the seat for an expiration date. Just had a post about this in one of the other groups. Didn't even realize there was an exp. date on them.
    I will never need car seats again-done having kids.
    But, after what I learned this past weekend and yesterday--I would never buy one at a garage/rummage sale. I would buy new.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• yes of course aslong as it wasnt or hasnt been in an accident
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009