my husband always showing me and putting my face in front of his penis (graphic)

he sees nothing wrong with just pulling it out or putting my mouth near it while were cuddling on the couch or doing other things. He says "man why dont you just be like ok, and start licking" OHHH Pisses me off!!! He thinks women just want to start giving head cause its put out there, cause he would do it to me. Im to the point that I dont want to lay with him, especially if my face it towards his lap and I dont want to have sex cause I feel pressured into it. But I know if I dont then thats when men cheat. I do not give him head or grope him when he does this. i make it clear that its a turn off but he thinks im a prude. I hate that he will actually grab my head and push it down there. He s not the "you have to hae sex w me type" and hes good looking- its just a turn off- what would you do? we have an active sex life at least 3 times a week

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Bite it the next time he does it! I bet he won't do that again!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'd tell him to chill out with that shit, b/c it's pissing you off, and he's being very immature, if he did it to joke every once in a while, then I'd take it he was wanting to play and I'd be cool, but all the time just to be annoying he's not going to get what he's after!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'm sorry. My husband is the same way. They don't realize that most women aren't "whores" and this type of behavior is a turn off. My husband does the exact same thing and it bothers me to no end. I won't have sex with him when he does this because I can barely stand to look at him when he acts like that!
    Anonymous

• wtf i would send him to counselling
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My guy did that for a while and every time he did it I sighed and walked away, didn't yell and then I told him what a turn off it was, and that if he acctually wanted me to do it he better stop putting it in my face, because it makes me board to see it all the time( in a nicer way) and I told him that if he want's it he only has two times during the day that he can make me touch it of look at it before I just wont do it. I know how you feel.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It is a turn off I agree cus my SO does that to me too... Idk what it is. All he wants his head, and wants to cum in my mouth too which makes me gag but he likes it!!! he don't want anything else just a BJ. Like I really feel like giving him head on a daily basis when he does nothing to me... no foreplay or getting me in the mood at all Nope i'm just suppose to want to suck it when he tells me to. I feel he's being pushy and sometimes abusive. It's a major turn off. I hate it when he pushes my head towards his crotch, it's actually starting to disgust me. Then when I want him to touch me or anything I just get a NO and he walks away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'd tell him to knock it off! big turn off! tell him how u r feeling, and that u r serious. not getting head, or not enough sex(u have it 3X a wk for goodness sake!) is not a reason a man would cheat. at least not a man worth keeping.
    I have been married almost 11yrs, he would never cheat.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Tell him to turn off the porn most women are not like the porn stars in the movie and don't dream all day about dicks in their mouths. Your husband is an immature person who needs to grow up and needs to learn to respect you.
    Anonymous

• next time he does it, tell him he stinks and needs a shower. lol No one likes to hear that they smell. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Guys are so dumb! They seem to think things like that are seductive, but they're just crude. Behaving that way every once in awhile might be okay, but they'd get a much better reaction from us if they learned how to use romance to seduce us. We know all we have to do is flash something and they're panting, but we just don't operate the same way.

I'd try telling him what does turn you on, and what he should do for you if he wants to get a better reaction.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2009