Your baby looking not that cute few months later?

In the present, your baby is the cutest in the world, and keeps on getting cuter to your eyes, but you look at his older pictures and think...Mmmm, he was less cute than now, and actually looked goofy...Happens to me every month! lol Well, as long as I find him cuter and cuter....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL. I took back on my 4 year olds baby pics and she does look pretty goofy. But back then she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and still is. lol
    softchick21

Answer by softchick21 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Honestly I don't think that. I look at my sons baby pictures compared to a lot of other mothers baby's pictures, and boy oh boy their baby's were fugly. But my son was so cute from the moment he was born. I do know that every mom thinks their baby is perfect and beautiful, but really when I took him out when he was 3 days old people were telling me that he was THE CUTEST newborn they had ever seen. And now, he is so handsome. (He is 2 and 1/2 now)

Now, my sisters children on the other hand, they are really cute now (her son is 3 and her daughter is 4 and 1/2) they are just beautiful children. But when her son was born even she said he was ugly. She said he looked like a wrinkly old man. Her daughter was pretty cute...her face was kinda scrunched up for a couple of months and she was really skinny (she was a preemie).

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• When my son was born, I thought who's baby is this? He looked like a different race than my hubby and me even!

About two months later he looked like he was my bio kid, though. He is cute to me at every age.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 1:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My soon looks amazing to me at every age too, but it's weird that I don't remember him looking that way back then. I guess he changes so much each months!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You know what they say: hind site is 20/20! Let's remember that as parents, we are biased! And let all the new mommies believe it - why ruin it for them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009