Did Obama?

........have really hoaky friends and really iffy associations BEFORE or AFTER the election, because if he had them before, somebody should have told me and I wouldn't have voted for him!

BEFORE or AFTER?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 12:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Afternoon Grace.

Doesn't matter either way we're stuck with him and his hooky friends. BTW, are you implying that you voted for President Obama? Can't be - you don't like the man and/or his politics, right? Not bashing just inquiring is all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Grace the ones who knew BEFORE elections just ignored it they didnt care only about themselves.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I SERIOUSLY WISH YOU PEOPLE THREW THIS BIG A FIT OVER BUSH GETTING ELECTED!!!!!!
    Maybe our country wouldn't be in SUCH A MESS NOW!!!
    Do I need to remind everyone WHOS FAMILY SOLD Nuclear weapons TO AMERICAS WORST ENEMY???????
    Goodness Lay blame where it BELONGS.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• WTF are "iffy" friends?
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• OMG, Grace, YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA???? LOL LOL LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• WTF are "iffy" friends?

You know, people in his administration who don't pay their taxes,  Bill Ayers, the radical bomber,  the Rathkes, who are the big wigs at Acorn.

Those type people.

Iffy .......................................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Grace, are you actually saying YOU voted for Obama? Oh the "buyer's remorse" sure set in quickly for you didn't it, since you've been upset for quite awhile now. Yes indeed, Obama had these "iffy" pals for YEARS before the election. He sat in Reverend Wright's church for 20 years, listening to racist, hate-filled sermons every Sunday morning. On the 6 other days of the week he listened to the tutelage of terrorists (Bill Ayers, etc.) tax evaders, and all sorts of other idiots and criminals.

Remember this  when the next election rolls around and find out something about the guy you vote for so you won't have this kind of nasty surprise in the future.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Absolutely....WE WERE WARNED!  If you heard the warnings and still voted for this jackass....I'm sorry for you.

If you didn't hear the warnings and didn't vote for this jackass....I'm sorry for you because you should give your country a little more of your time than that! 

I think people should have to earn the right to VOTE!  They should have to pass a specific knowledge test about the candidates before they can have the right to VOTE.  This is just ludicrous.  Most of the people who voted Dem this time didn't even get the whole message!  They believed every word spewed from a politicians mouth?  How dumb! Didn't your parents teach you anything?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't believe for one minute that Mrs. Grace voted for President Obama. She's done nothing but complain about everything he's done, the choices he's made for his cabinet and all his policies. While I believe that everyone has the right to disagree with any political figure even one they may have voted for, no one is gonna see eye-to-eye with everything their choice does but I don't believe Grace would have voted for this man. Everything I've read since he took office from her has been something negative. She does her research on every topic and thinks that her way of thinking is best, so for her to admit that she voted for the President Obama is some kinda joke.

I think she's just trying to make a point. However, I for one don't know what point that is just yet. Guess I'll have to wait and see, heck she might not even come back to this question she posted. She's fickle like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Wow....Yes, he has terroristic friends. People who have run from the law, aided in bombings of government buildings and spread communistic speeches....and if there are people out here who still think Barack Obama has AMERICA'S best interest at heart.....well I pity you. You are giving your children and their children a drab future for a few hand-outs today. Shame on you.....you sell out so easy! You let them confuse you......you can absolutely call 911 right now and an ambulance will come for you. You say you have no HEALTHCARE? You mean...you don't have insurance!!! There's a difference you fools. Insurance is your right to CHOOSE ..not be forced to take what they give...you won't like it later!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009