Depressed and can't afford the doctor?

Any natural cures you know of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• there's an Herbal St Johns Wort, or Same' ( called Samm EE ) or Yoga. reading books, depends if its a chemical or reason for the depression but those are some
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I am right there with you. My aunt is a naturpath, she had me start taking Vitamin B12. It has helped me out alot. or I heard St. Johns wort is really good to, have not tried that one though.
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 12:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I was to proud to go to the Dr. when I was depressed so it took months longer to get over it but I did it on my own. You have to be proactive with your life. If you are lonely, join something to make friends. If you are overweight, focus on learning to cook healthy. If you add me as a friend, I will be a support for you. I didn't have that. Also my husband is a year away from being a medical doctor so I have good recourses.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Exercise is supposed to help.....and getting plenty of sleep.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2009