Can to much porn make a guy want you to act like they do in the video? Or certain kind of porn reflect his actions in the bedroom?

My SO wants me to do things just out of no where... normally I like to be "in the mood" for it first. But he thinks I should just suck it or ride it when HE wants it. And then he just wants to lay there and do nothing. Do you think he's trying to re-inact porn?
I have nothing against porn in fact I agree to watch some with him. But what he watches and what turns him on and what turns me on is totally different I found out.... like the video we dicided to watch was nothing but this girl sucking dick and the guy just laying there for the whole time... I was not arroused what so ever but he was. Obviously why would I be I have no penis so watching head for half an hour does nothing for me. Lately all he wants me to do is suck his penis and he won't touch me at all... BORING.
Do you think a trip to the naughty store and some different types of porn would get him to be more interactive with me?? Since he seems to like reinact

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to a porn store, and get a couple of games, where you both interact together, they really work and they are fun, he will be surprised and glad all at the same time!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Sounds like he is just being lazy. He has to put forth some effort too! It doesn't sound llike he's reinacting the porn, it sounds liek he likes that porn because it's what he wants. There's nothing wrong with just being pleased every once ina while, but he needs to put on his big boy pants and please you sometimes too!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My ex had a real problem with sex. He would rather sit there and jerk off to fake sex than do it for real. He was addicted. Porn portrays sex very differently than it really is.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• So my answer is yes too much porn can affect how your man has sex with you! Too much of anything isn't healthy.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• OP here... how did you fix it steffy107? I hardly stand the way he acts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I didn't fix it...you can't do a damn thing. Don't beat yourself up trying. It's not about you and it's not your fault he's that way. He has a problem. The only thing I had control over was me so I left and found a man that couldn't get enough of me!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009