Do you have something you dont want to tell???

ok, lets tell our dirty little secrets.. Post ANON and let it rip.. you know you want to.. Just get it out there..

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 12:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok hear it goes!!!! Why is my husbands ex wife as to whom he has been divorced from for four years, can do anything she wants to when the kids are involved, things i do not think she should be doing, Like leaving her 10 and 7 year old a home late at night so she can go get laid,,,,,,,,,only gone for like 3 hours, but still! I would not do that! But he sticks up for her........GRRRRRR>>>>WHY????????? She is the one the texted him that she wanted a divorce because she was with someone else..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I cheated on my SO with his brother. He keeps trying to get in contact with me again but I already told him no more but he keeps texting and calling and even though I never answer, my defenses are wearing down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• My SO (father of my child) and mines relationship has been over for about a year, but he refuses to admit it. He refuses to believe anything is wrong even though I have told him over and over I am not happy.
    He recently decided to join the Marine Reserves, and when he goes to boot camp I am going to use that as my way out. I am hoping that while he is gone he will realize how much happier he is without me, and let me go so we can both be happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I want a divorce and have for awhile now, I know I deserve someone better, I thought he was the one, things changed and now there's kids involved, I want a better life for me and my girls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I cheated on my dh with his Stepfather while he was in basic training. Yep fucked up thing to do but it happened. He even wanted to leave his wife for me but I broke it up before he could.
    Anonymous

• My butt itches (for now)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'm scared this baby will be another boy! I have enough boys...come on little girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I see dead people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• im having an emotional affiar with two diff men.. and i likeit..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i hate sex!!!!!! why does my hubby like it so much.. cant he just leave me ALONE!!!!
    Anonymous