Dizzy

okay so I'm 4 and a half months prego and I get super dizzy when I'm playing with my daughter or when i'm working. I almost passed out doing a party the other night. I fell down some stairs going out. What can this be?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 12:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be a lot of things from low blood sugar to a drug interaction. I would call your DR and talk it over with them.
    KATEISME

Answer by KATEISME at 12:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You should probably speak to your dr about it. I experienced this with both of my pregnancies, just couldn't get my balance. I feel down stairs while I was pregnant with both. I fell at work when I was preggers with my first one and my employer felt it was bad, so I went to the ER to get checked but everything was fine. I was told it was just my equilibrium. I could not balance my new, extended belly! However, if you are only 4 months you probably don't have much of a belly. I would def. talk to the dr and let him know. This first thing they checked me for was an inner ear infectio, which I didn't have but it can make you dizzy. Good luck :) Hope you feel better soon.
    dolphinz1923

Answer by dolphinz1923 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You could be experiancing dizziness ecause your body is now producing more blood than it did pre-pregnancy.

But you should call your doctor just in case so they can rule out other health factors. I was diagnosed with dehydration.
    redhead-bedhead

Answer by redhead-bedhead at 1:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2009