Magz for gifts?

do you think getting a mag sub for the holidays would be alright? i thought getting one for the name i drew out of the hat for the fam.. girls ones for girls and guy ones for guys.. i had already desided to get books for everyone but this really isnt a book.. what do you think?

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 12:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• I love getting magazine subscriptions. Just base it on what they are interested in. Some of my favorites are Cooking Light, Womans Day, Redbook, Ladies Home Journal, and Family Circle. For kids, Nickelodeon Fun Puzzles and Games is a great magazine. I think it comes every 2 months, and keeps them occupied for hours (up to about 10 years old!). For men, I am not sure. My hubby only reads Maxim lol. he's not that into the Sports Illustrated or anything like that, so I guess it would depend on the guy.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Well i guess it depends on the age. I know I would luv to get magz for any holiday!!! :)
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 12:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• If it is for girls, they will luv it, because they luv getting mail!
    dolphinkisses

• I would ask the parents if the kids read much. Some kids hate reading and getting a magazine or book would be like getting socks.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 12:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• well for the kids i was going to do books, but i could do a mag.. but like for sisters and my mom i was thinking like COSMO, REDBOOK, ELLE..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• 07upsydaisy: socks.. lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009