Pump It Up!

Have any of you heard of Pump It Up?? It's a kids place that has giant inflatable slides and jumpy things. I took my son there yesterday and he had a BLAST! It's only $7 per kid and no cost for parents. AND the parents get to go on the slides and everything too! Only thing is the kids have to be 2yrs and older. I just wanted to recommend this to everyone cuz it's AWESOME.

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 12:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This past March we took my son to a place called ABQ Jump (we live in Albuquerque) I had never heard of it before but got coupons in the mail so we booked a birthday party there. It was the most fun party we've had! Even the adults were going on the giant slides! Then they provided a little room for us to serve food and a huge inflateable chair for my son to sit in and open presents. They also took his picture in the chair as a gift for us. they even provided the thank you cards and my son got a free t shirt. We plan on going back for our next party!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yep, my daughter had her birthday party there this year!

On a side note, they offer military discount too so for both of my kids to play its only $10.50.
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 1:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009