I have a 15 month old and a 2 1/2 year old, and I'm trying to get a daily schedule down for them.

Like things to do with them during the day, as in teaching playing, etc. and also getting all my house work done. We've had a lot of changes lately so our days are usually unorganized and it makes me crazy. Can anyone help me out???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• From my own experience, 15 m/o and 2 1/2 y/o together are tough to have your own time to do your own thing. You probably need to wait until they are 2 and 3 y/o then you may get some more of your time. In the meantime, I would say you take it easy...don't try to keep house clean, no dishes in the sink or homemade cook dinner everynight etc... Now, since the schedule is really mass up lately, you can start with the nap in the afternoon first...the rest will be in places later... Hope you know what I mean...my two cents.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I really dont know how you manage. I have a 17year old, a 12 year old and a 2 year old and I struggle to do housework. If I take my eyes off the 2year old for a second then he is up to mischief. My mum and dad called round yesterday just so I could hoover the living room!
    Lunacloud

Answer by Lunacloud at 1:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• honestly i can do it all but i just hate how unorganized my schedule is and by the end of the day im so exhausted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009