Is anyone going to read Dan Brown's latest novel, "The Lost Symbol"?

It looks rather interesting to me, I really enjoyed "Angels and Demons" but was not as impressed by "The Da Vinci Code"...should I give this book a shot? I almost bought it today, but was so indecisive that I opted to wait and check out some more reviews on it in the next couple of weeks....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine arrived in the post this morning. However, when I read a book I like to chill out and just concentrate on the book, but with a two year old I dont think thats possible. So I really dont know if I am going to read it. I am going on honeymoon at the end of the month to Scotland so I might try then.
    Lunacloud

Answer by Lunacloud at 1:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I plan to, but I am 164 in queue at the library. It will probably be in paperback by the time it's available for me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009