Halloween Is Coming!

I need a great idea for a costume this year. I normally have no problem with this. However, this year I will be just over 6 months pregnant. So by then it may be a challenge to find something. Just looking for ideas beacuse I love to dress up with the kids!

luvbnmomnwife

Asked by luvbnmomnwife at 1:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• Cut head and arm holes, and the bottom out of a box. Get a size that you can function in. Cut a door into it that can either be opened or has some clear cellophane over it. Cover it with foil and add some dials. Voila! You are an stove...with a bun in the oven!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I suggest a spider. Wear black leggings and a black top and stuff two pairs of black tights. Sew one pair of tights to the armpit of your top and then link them to your arms with a piece of material, so that they move when you move your arms.
    Lunacloud

Answer by Lunacloud at 1:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I like the maternity costumes at

http://www.extremehalloween.com/maternitycostumes.htm

They are cute. My fave is the old fashioned doll or the fairy
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• When I was preggo I painted a pumkin on my belly with non toxic paint of course but it was SUPER CUTE everyone love it. And one day for a college activity I painted a happy face on my belly too.
    nily

Answer by nily at 7:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2009