How fare along where you when you found out what you where having?

I am just woundering how fare along you guys where when You found out what you where having? I am 18weeks and 3days and got an upcoming apt for my 20wks and 1day. I dont know if I get an ultra sound or not but, just wonting to know when I might get to find out or have an UTS:)

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• three pregnancies three births is when we found out. we knew from friends and relatives that the most definitive way to determine sex is actually deliver the baby.

Congratulations mommy!!!! Whether you find out or not it's an exciting time, I started buying things for baby right after I found out I was pregnant with my first!!!! I remember the excitement, what a fun time!!!!!

Answer by lfl at 1:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I was 16 weeks with both my pregnancies. I couldn't wait any longer. I went had a 4D ultrasound done. I paid for it, insurances don't usually cover it.

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i was 4 months. girl(: i had a sonogram once a month since im at high risk for miscaraige.

Answer by kristajoy at 1:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• with my first i was 28 wks(i missed my 24 wks us)
    my second 12 wks( he had his legs wide open)

Answer by piwife at 1:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• With my first I didn't know until he was born, didn't want to know---plus my OB only did one ultrasound at the beginning--if there were problems or we wanted to know the sex then there would have been more. . With my second, I found out at exactly 16 weeks. Had to have an ultrasound due to complications...

if you are wondering if you are far enough along--definitely as long as the baby is cooperative :)

Answer by lissa27504 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Baby 1 ~ 40 weeks
    Baby 2 ~ 41 weeks.

Answer by doulala at 1:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i was 30wks because he wouldnt corroperate

Answer by freshly.married at 1:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'm really excited and just wonted to know when others found out mainly. I have only hade one ultrasound I am kinda high risk due to my sugar problems but I am tryen to controle them woth diet my last to girls I was high risk so I hade ultrasounds all the time this time is just so different and I only hade one ultrasound when I first found out at 8weeks and 2days. My obgyn front office cant answer weither I am gonna get one or not I am down for a reg apt and she said I proabably would she said since I was gonna be 20weeks and 1day along but she couldnt tell me forshure.:(

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I was 19 weeks 4 days.

Answer by cynprz at 2:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Generally, between 16 and 22 weeks is when a routine u/s is performed to check for gender.

Answer by fluud7 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009