What would you wish your DH improved in bed?

I would say...he's multitasking and timing...and speed? and...taking more initiatives? and...ok, stopping there. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I wish that it didn't always have to be "making love". Sometimes I just wanna get it on, ya know? Its always so slow and...boring. I used to love it, but it just doesn't do it for me anymore, and I don't know how to tell him. He thinks my sex drive is gone...there is nothing wrong with my sex drive. I just don't want to sleep with him anymore.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• drop some hints? you really can't let him know what you'd like? Perhaps he'd be happy to be more ...mmm...hungry with you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• it's funny. It's not the first time I hear that. Woman seem to always want it a little more...rough...and men seems to think all we want is that romantic gooey type of love making. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• not snoring, not stealing the covers. Oh that isn't what you wanted to know, He is fine when he is awake!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Very funny anonymous 1:55
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Um how about LASTING LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO ENJOY ANYTHING! UGH....I have had that pent up for a while now, so now I feel a little better....It's bad though, so bad, I don't care if we have sex or not, doesn't change anything for me at all...I have a better time with a B. O. B.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• BOB?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Battery Operated Boyfriend = BOB
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• LOL. Would your DH mind inviting mister BOB in bed with you too? Mine doesn't mind. He picks up the slacks. Ha ha ha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yah....he is kind of sensitive to the fact that BOB does a better job than he does....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009