YES WE MUST TAKE A STAND! BECAUSE SOCIALISM IS BAAAAAAD.!

This morning I was awoken by my alarm clock powered by electricity generated by the public power monopoly regulated by the US department of energy. I then took a shower in the clean water provided by the municipal water utility. After that, I turned on the TV to one of the FCC regulated channels to see what the national weather service of the national oceanographic and atmospheric administration determined the weather was going to be like using satellites designed, built, and launched by the national aeronautics and space administration. I watched this while eating my breakfast of US department of agriculture inspected food and taking the drugs which have been determined as safe by the food and drug administration.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• At the appropriate time as regulated by the US congress and kept accurate by the national institute of standards and technology and the US naval observatory, I get into my national highway traffic safety administration approved automobile and set out to work on the roads build by the local, state, and federal departments of transportation, possibly stopping to purchase additional fuel of a quality level determined by the environmental protection agency, using legal tender issed by the federal reserve bank. On the way out the door I deposit any mail I have to be sent out via the US postal service and drop the kids off at the public school..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• After spending another day not being maimed or killed at work thanks to the workplace regulations imposed by the department of labor and the occupational safety and health administration, enjoying another two meals which again do not kill me because of the USDA, I drive my NHTSA car back home on the DOT roads, to my house which has not burned down in my absence because of the state and local building codes and fire marshal's inspection, and which has not been plundered of all its valuables thanks to the local police department.

I then log on to the internet which was developed by the defense advanced research projects administration and post on freerepublic.com and fox news forums about how SOCIALISM in medicine is BAD because the government can't do anything right.
    Anonymous

• Join the socialist party if you feel that way. *shrug*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• LOL. Baaaaa, baaaa. Fox News sheep.
    Anonymous

• LOL.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• okay. Thanks for that tidbit. You be sure to come back now ya hear!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Too much for these people..Too much. Their narrow pea brained minds can only process so much information and if they did not get it from Glenn Beck it is not worth their interest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• well, when all this socialism sets in people working in fast food will make the same amount of money per year as a doctor. the doctor will not be qualified to his job because he only has a high school diploma and the fast food worker will have gotten a college education, but cannot have the job he worked for because the government said so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• So this was a little convoluted.. Are you agreeing or disagreeing on the whole america socialism thing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• So that is what you think socialism is. Alright honey, where can I send you a dictionary and a set of encyclopedias?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009