Why did it not work for me but for his son it did?

Ok for the longest time I have been trying to get my dh to workout I only do it sometimes and when I did it sounded as though he was jealous so it kind of discouraged me and now he wants to get on the bang wagon.

Especially now his son who is now 15 wants to start to work out...He said now he really feels like doing it bc his son is pushing him. Oh brother give me a break but he doesn't get to see him too often so I guess he is trying to really bond with him which is cool. Anyway they are going to gym to workout even though we have a treadmill a ellliptical and a bow flex here at home (all are just sitting there waiting to be used)...lol I had to vent atleast we are trying something right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• It's because it was a guy that said something. They are all very competitive.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2009