Who hade to wait to find out what they where having all the way till they hade the baby because it wouldnt let you see?

I thought about this and got to woundering how many people hade to wait till they hade the lil one to find out the sex because the baby hide its parts from you the whole time:)
I just wouder if its happened to anyone

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did. Everytime my doctor put the scope on my tummy, my (first) son would close his legs and use his finger to follow the light,LoL. When I was in the hospital all the doctors, and nurse placed bets to guess if he was a boy or girl.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It happens on occasion, but persistent people just get another u/s. Lol.

We waited with our 3rd and 4th....but on purpose! :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'm sure it happens. On my birthboard there is a woman who was told the wrong sex. For my nesxt baby I'm not going to find out. I want it to be a suprize.

MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• my daughter had her legs crossed when i had my ultrasound so i didnt get to find out until i gave birth
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• With my daughter I was never told for sure if she would be a girl, but I still went ahead and bought things for girls. I always had the gut feeling she was a girl. though I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and at my 20 week ultrasound baby did not cooperate. The baby had his or her leg crossed over and no matter what the tech did baby would not move it lol. This is the only ultrasound I get so I guess it will be a surprise since I have no gut feeling wether it's a boy or a girl.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 3:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• They aren't always accurate either. However, I'm sure most of the time they are. I was told boy boy boy the whole time. But my boy came out a girl. LOL. She wore alot of blue til she got about 6 months old!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2009