Do you ever sweat by just sitting around...aarrgg?

I am sitting here enjoying cafemom reading and responding but as time goes by I am sweating...why yes it is hot in my little corner here but it wasn't earlier.

I have noticed that I have been sweating quite a bit lately...what can it be am I full of moisture that it has no where to go...lol I am just sitting here. I can see if I was moving my ass all over the house but no.

Can I lose some weight like this with all this sweating....lol I wish it were that easy.
Thanks Ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Health

• I'm in menopause so yes I do.   The worst is waking up in the middle of the night with the sheets soaking wet.

It sounds like your hormones are out of whack.  Are you pregnant, breastfeeding, menopausal or recently start a new contraceptive?  These could all be causes of your sweats.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009