Anyone miss being pregnant?

Didn't have to tuck my belly in. People were all so kind to me. I was glowing! Greatest hair. Super libido! Could eat ANYTHING I wanted. Didn't have to clean the house so much. Could spend all my days sleeping to get some rest. Bonding with baby and feeling every single move he made. I LOVE being a mom too now, but when I see pregnant woman, I can't help but think " Aaaw, I LOVED BEING PREGGO!"

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 2:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I loved the sex drive, and feeling good about my belly, and not having to scoop the cat box. I don't miss the waking up every couple of hours to pee, the inability to find a comfortable position, the swollen feet, the worrying about everything I ate, or life without coffee.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I hated it when I was pregnant, but I'm with you, now I miss it like crazy!!
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Life without coffee, or feta cheese. That was hard for me. And then, I had gestational diabetes, but still, I just loved being preggo.
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 2:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• o i loved every minute of it. and yes i do miss it. in fact got crazy baby fever as we speak lol.....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I WISH I missed it! But I'm still experiencing it! LOL.

This is my 4th baby and I'm due in 2 days! Come on, little one!!!!!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I just had my second child like 11 or 12 days ago and I was sooo happy to not be pregnant anymore!! I missed my body, had zero energy and had bad pelvic pain.
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 2:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i miss it all the time. so much, i tear up when i see pregnant women. i don't really have baby fever, just pregnant person fever.
    with my last baby, i was 40 weeks and so happy!! everyone was like, when are you getting induced, and i just said, hell no, I want to be pregnant (she came at 41wks on her own)
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• im pregnant now and i hate it! I hated it last time i was pregnant, and i wish to never be pregnant again! Of course i will have the 2 wonderful children i wanted :)
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 3:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I miss the labor and my last child was c-section cause he was feet down and I only got to have like 7 or more contractions and that was it and his feet pushing down most of the day and that was why I didnt know I was in labor till later that night when I started having irregular contractions then they became every 5min
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009