Do you think the Federal Reserve should be audited??

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/plan_to_audit_fed_189.html

Lately, at a time of growing divisions, there is one issue, above all others, that is bringing liberals and conservatives together: The plan to audit the privately owned and controlled central bank of the United States, the Federal Reserve. ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He!! Mother Effin YES!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Yes!
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 2:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Not just yes, but HELL YES!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Oh hell yes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• They should be audited at the same time as ACORN.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• He!! Mother Effin YES!

DITTO
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-1207

Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 - Repeals the authority of the Comptroller General to carry out an onsite examination of an open insured bank or bank holding company only if the appropriate federal regulatory agency has consented in writing. (Retains the authority of the Comptroller General to audit a federal agency.) Directs the Comptroller General to complete, before the end of 2010, an audit of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and of the federal reserve banks, followed by a detailed report to Congress.

CALL CONGRESS LADIES!!!!

(202) 224-3121

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Looks like something we can all agree on!

And it's a BIG ONE! not just an acorn!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY!  ...I think it will be hard to get done....I mean, how will we know who's really telling the truth?  The way things are going these days.....I DON'T TRUST ANY OF THEM AS FAR AS I CAN THROW THEM.....and that isn't very far.  I wouldn't be able to even lift one of them ...so what does that say?  I DON'T TRUST ANY OF THEM ANYMORE......the good ol'days are over of thinking you can rely on your government to be honest. Geez....what a freakin mess!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Why not audit them with Acorn? I mean, auditors need work too, there should be money in the stimulus for these types of jobs, but I am sure the politicians won't appropriate the funds to fuel the fire that will eventually burn their a$$es.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009