What "silly" thing did you do when you found out you were pregnant with your first?

Me and my husband were just talking about this last night and it kinda made me giggle lol
when i first found out i was pregnant the next few days after that i spent like half my pay check buying baby clothes and stuff cause i was ssooo excited
and then went on this weird little thing were i didnt wanna cuss or hear anyone cussing around me or listen to music that had cursing in it LOL (that didnt last very long)
oh! and then you know how you get really bloaded the first three months or so? well i thought i was "showing" so i started taking pictures of my bloaded belly and putting it up on myspace LOL

woooww lol fun times yah so when you found out you were pregnant with your first did you do any crazy cute little thing like this out of excitement??

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I bought a balloon on the way home from the doctors, it was a congratulations balloon with a baby duck in a diaper. I took it home and woke hubby up and handed it to him, then we went to lunch and he decided i needed maternity clothes RIGHT NOW! so he took me shopping, he also then filled the fridge with ice cream and pickles lol and hit the book store and picked up books on pregnancy , planners, calenders lol it was nuts. I was too scared to buy any baby clothes till I knew what we were having. I started obsessing over a list of things we needed to buy i had several list and i kept checking prices everywhere and checking out brands. all of this in the first 4 weeks that we knew about the baby lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Until my ultra sound I called my baby herma til we found out what we were having so i didn't call him "it" haha thats really it though.. I put my two weeks notice in like 30 minutes before I found out I was pregnant so then it was akward walking down an hour later asking if I can keep my job. lol. but i must say i always laugh when I see people put pics up at eight weeks, then nine weeks, then ten weeks of their pregnant "belly's" and you can't tell AT all. Cracks me up
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I immediately went to the store and went down the newborn clothing aisle. I HAD to have the ITTY BITTY newborn socks. After I got them I would squeal (and I am not normally a squealer) "itty bitty socks" at least once a day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I went and bought I love my daddy bibs and little sleepers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• We were right next to a fabric store that was going out of business when we had the pregnancy confirmed. My husband & I spent an hour in the fabric store as I picked out fabric for a baby quilt LOL. I ended up with only two fabric choices & some edging...that now, at 33weeks, is still just sitting in a bag near my sewing machine LOL.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• called then BF now hubby at 4 AM to tell him the baby just moved. it was so cool. we talked until he had to leave for work
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 7:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2009