3d ultrasound

okay i got it done today but my babys eyes look like it was black it looked kinda werid dose this mean my baby going to have something wrong with his eye its bugging me i was just wondering if any other went thur this and the babys eye was okay!!! i'm 30 weeks and the pics were not the best they were blurry!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was about 32 weeks when I got my 3D ultrasound done. In all the pictures my daughter had no nose all you could see was just black even in the profile it didn't show up, but she was born with a nose haha. Remember there is no light in there, so it's probably just the shadows don't worry.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• We had one done too. It is nothing like your baby is going to look like, just a better idea than a regular ultra sound. Can a painting of a sunset do it justice compared to the real thing? Your baby will be beautiful.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• thank you mommas soo much
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009