FIrst Day of Diet... I need HELP!!

I'm trying to loose 125pounds.. I KNOW A LOT!! SO, I'm gonna start swimming every day, weights 3-4 times a week, and have a 1200 calorie intake for a diet. I need some really good recipes that are low in calories. PLEASE HELP ME!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am trying to lose as much weight as you.. I don't have any recipes to be honest. I just bake everything and no junk. I also go to the gym 2 to 6 times a week as well.. I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• thank you!! omg.... THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE!! haha.... I have already converted my coffee drinks at starbucks....i'm gonna eat a lot of veggies and NO SODA, WHITE BREADS, CHIPS, AND SALT!! lol.... sunday will b my grace day where i can have one thing i really like.. but monday-saturday.... its serious time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i need to loose 105 lbs. So your not the only one! I just started my diet today. Here is a great recipe. It is so delicous and i love it!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken-with-Asparagus-and-Roasted-Red-Peppers/Detail.aspx
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 3:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• all you guys should look into the isabody challenge. you use the isagenix products and track your progress for 6 months. you could win 10,000!!!! TONS of people have lost over 100 lbs using isagenix!!!   here is the webpage for the challenge which also has past success stories.  and here's a video of the 100/200/and 300 pound club!!!  AMAZING!!!

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 4:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library:  http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 4:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• check out my blog! This is what I feed my family. It's gluten-free bc I'm TTC and gluten is a real pester-pants when it comes to hormones.

daniellecooks.wordpress.com

Many of the recipes are low-fat, all use healthy fats when fats are used, and I have a lot of snack options.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I also am trying to lose over 100 pounds and so far I feel like I am doing good. I have went out and gotten tons of low fat cookbooks but my absolute favorite is The Biggest Losers Family cookbook. It has a lot a recipes that are awsome when it comes to taste and lets face it we eat cause we love what it tastes like. There are many items that even my picky eating children love to eat (2 boys 11 & 3). Good luck on your journey!;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009