Is it my imagination or are was Sherri Shepard downplaying Kanye Wests behavior on the view? Was she implying he could apologise and that would erase his abhorent behavior ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• perhaps not, but thing like this in the world of the rich and famous have happened and as bad as they are if the person makes an apology he can win the public's good graces again. It's happened before just remember what Alec Baldwin called his daughter for the whole world to hear and the next thing you know this man is making an acceptance speech for an Emmy (sp).

He's a loser and while I hope he doesn't make 1/4 of what he use to I wouldn't be all that surprised if this stunt he pulled is forgotten in time and he goes back to making money and music. Sick.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I dunno. Maybe she has a music-crush on Kanye so she's more forgiving of him or something. Me? I think the guy is a jackass! He never shoulda done it and it's not gonna go away that quick. You can't do something one sec. and then an hour later say, oops sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelin's, all's well. Ya know?
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't watch The View..but, I have read papers and so on about what Mr. West did. I think that he has been whacked out for a while and maybe he needs to go on sabbatical or something.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 3:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It is over, he said sorry to her and her mother. Publicly and privately. What would you have him do?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Maybe she saw his little acting part on Leno last night where he pretended to almost cry. Not the best dramatic performance, but I am sure some people out there bought it.  Seriously, Leno asking him what his mother would have said about that?  I'm sure Leno was fed that question to ask by Kanye himself.  Be watching for him on a guest appearance of Law & Order.

popcorn

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'd have him not be such an ass. I'm pretty much done with his BS. It is never ending.
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Kanye is acting like Kanye. It's nothing new. I didn't see the View, however. I'm not trying to justify his behavior, but you all are acting like this is the first outrageous thing this idiot has ever done. Move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i dont know about that. And I do NOT agree with what he did. I think that it was so ignorant and disrespectful. However...when someone apologizes we should (as adults) accept it as just that. there is really nothing else he can do but that. On the news it was reported that he nearly broke down when he was asked what would his late mother think/say about his actions. I think he understands that no one stands behind what he did. And for that it should just be left alone. I hope that ppl dont drag it out and linger his name in the media. Taylor still rocks!

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• because they're both black...if whites stuck together like the blacks do, maybe we wouldn't have these kind of problems
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Sweets I think he should do exactly what Michael Ricards did Go away !!!
    I also don't see Lenos poing Not to speak ill of the dead but I don't think his mama would have been ashamed she raised him and she stood by him when he acted the fool before
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2009