Dos it seem to anyone else that Kate is going to continue her show no matter who gets hurt ?

seems to me the most importanat thing is the show and she is hellbent on continuing at any cost

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's her business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• She's selfish. She is no better than her husband. Money is more important than her children. The same woman that says she wants her privacy is the same woman that does interviews for magazines and television programs. She says JON is acting like a teenager? She's acting like a spoiled diva.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• the more people who are outraged stop tuning into the show the more the numbers will reflect it and when the numbers go down TLC will cease offering that family contracts to continue the show.

That may be the only way to help the real victims... the kids; since neither their mother or dad seem to want to keep the money train from coming to town.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I stopped watching when Jon started cheating.

I'm disgusted the show is still on and people are like voyeurs watching their dirty laundry.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 3:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I've felt that way since they announced teh break up. Nothing new here.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• She already has said that herself.. She is going to continue the show no matter what. Honestly, if TLC had any morals, they would freeze her contract. This is why I dont watch the show. I'm not going to support ruining a family, especially those children.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Is your life so pathetic you have to absorb yourself in her business? Why do you care what she does? Her children are well taken care of. why don't you do something useful and help stop child abuse and neglect? Or how about child sexual assault darknesstolight.org is a very good organization.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't know her so I can't say for sure but from the couple of episodes of the show that I've seen and actually paid attention she seems like an extremely selfish women.

If it were me I would be putting my family first instead of dragging them throught the media mud but like i said I don't know her and I can only say what I would do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• IMO she's doing it to make sure she has the funds to still provide for her child, and if thats her reasoning then I commend her. She has to much fame to go and get a job as a nurse at a dr office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I don't even watch the show anymore because it makes me sad and I don't want to complain about Kate and Company and then support the show by watching it.
    I personally don't blame the reason they started the show - 8 kids can't be cheap but I think after they had enough money saved up, they probably should have stopped. Maybe not STOPPED but tone it down some. Not taping every day, all the time. Not leaving the children to do a book tour, not letting their marriage suffer - do a fake wedding renewal and then just hurt the kids even more with divorce.
    BUT Jon is a jackass too - going on national television and saying bad things about Kate. They both just need to grow up and if they are going to keep doing the show, don't talk about each other. IF they are going to be out in public, don't talk about each other. It's classless to talk about your childrens mother on national TV.
    Neither are perfect. and I feel for the kiddos.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2009