Do you mark your calendar so you know when it is going to be your next menstrual period?

Or how do you know when your next period is going to visit you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to but havent in a couple of years. However, I have started keeping a log cuz I hate not knowing exactly what day its coming LOL.

I have a thing about wandering about and then the period shows up and Im unprepared.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I keep track of my cycles. I put a mark on the calendar on the day I start.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I always forget to, then I get busy and SURPRISE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I mark the calendar.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Nope, I did before I got the Mirena, but now that my cycles are so light, I don't have to worry about being caught by surprise. Before I did though because I had really heavy periods and had a few times when I had embarrassing episodes where I was caught without supplies.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I have never marked the calender. I know how my body feels the day before and could always tell.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 3:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I mark the calendar bc if I didn't I would never even think about it and I hate being surprised.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I keep track with mymonthlycylces.com but i do that so I can know how long my last period was, the length between, when i'm "late" when I ovulate. I'm ttc so thats why. however i know when im going to start like pp said with or without a calender
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I try to mark the calendar but then I forget, or I'll mark it then I won't look at the calendar! Plus my cycles are always so wacky, it wouldn't do any good. Like my period was due on the 7th and I was late so I was freaking out and about to buy a test when ta-da! It started on the 13th. Don't you love being a woman?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I should mark it, but I don't. I try to remember what I was doing when I got it last. But, my body gives me nice little signals a few days in advance, so I don't really have to mark it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2009