Craiglslist

How many moms have bought stuff off of Craigslist or even ebay and have gotten some decent stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i always find great things
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Pregnancy stuff or just in general?
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I have never done craigslist.. altho my sister got a dog a couple of weeks ago from a woman on there.. they dog is great... But I have been an Ebayer for years now and I have gotten some good deals on ther and nice items,,, but I have had a few lemons.. just pay close attention to feedback and pay with paypal!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 3:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I buy and sell stuff on CL. I would NEVER sell something that I wasnt in the condition that I would use on my own children so my stuff is always in great shape
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I bought a Bumbo seat off of craiglist. It was in great condition. I also sold a washer and dryer that were in good condition....kicking myself for that now. :O)
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i found alot of things and i sold alot of things on there.... i always find great stuff and great prices. of course you have to see it before you buy it.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 4:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I've never bought anything off of craigslist, but my MIL does. I buy stuff off of ebay. only buy from people that provide pics and have like a 99% rating.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009