Is this what your really thinking of Obama?

Cooper had done his homework, however, and caught Williams blatantly misrepresenting himself: "What you're saying makes sense to me here when I'm hearing what you say but then I read on your blog, you say, you call the President an Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug and a racist in chief."

Williams shrugs and responds, "Yeah, that's the way he's behaving." An incredulous Cooper asks Williams if he really believes Obama is an Indonesian Muslim and a welfare thug. The tea party leader digs the hole a little deeper: "He's certainly acting like it. Until he embraces the whole country what else can I conclude."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fymdNxn82M&feature=player_embedded

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 3:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Tea Party" leader Mark Williams appeared on a CNN panel on "Anderson Cooper 360" last night and promptly set to work discrediting himself and his movement. Williams denounced those carrying blatantly racist signs against President Obama during the tea parties as "no more part of the mainstream of America than the hippies who wear nipple clips and feather boas in San Francisco streets during so-called peace demonstrations."

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Is it Kenya or Indonesia? I can't keep up with the theories!

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 3:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Mark Williams isn't THE Leader of ALL tea partie. That bold statement just shows your (and liberals)attempt to lump,in order to discredit ALL.. THE tea parties were organized by Libertarians some time ago.
    Mark WIlliams is a birther... He is AN Organizer. One of many. I don't agree with birthers. But I support birthers with their right to a trial/investigation to conclude the matter.
    Just as I support truthers to do the same, even though they are equally off base. Do I think Mark Williams should be in any political office? NO. Does he have a right to an opinion, yes? Does his opinion reflect EVERY tea party no. Do you like to simplify everything as ALL or nothing? It appears do. :o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It appears YOU do. :o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Do you like to simplify everything as ALL or nothing? It appears do. :o)

Can't say that the other side does not do this. Shall i start quoting?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Actually there is no ONE Tea Party Leader. The tea parties have heads in all states.
    Also who cares what Anderson Cooper says or thinks he has acomplished. It's not going to shut us down nor is it going to go anywhere. Obama is just plain ignorant. Anything else is just icing. Williams doesn't represent anyone but himself and thats a fact. We Americans aginst Obamas agenda don't have to explain ourselves to anyone. We know our rights and we know we ARE right. I love it how Libs can dish it but not take it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Nicely said grlygrlz.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Can't add any more after grly. Good job.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• A trolling hag??? LOL, guess its not just Obama that they like to call names, huh?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'm always amazed by these types of post as if they are one sided.

Conservatives (and anyone who disagrees with Obama even in the slightest bit) STILL are being called racist (despite the fact that the majority of us don't give a dam about what race he is and the ones who do make us sick), uneducated (despite the fact that quite a few of us are very highly educated...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2009