Winter baby 1st birthday

My daughter is going to be 1 Nov 21st. I live in Chicago, there might or might not be snow on the ground but it will be cold. So I am having an indoor party for her at my house, what games could the kids play inside??

cynprz

Asked by cynprz at 3:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on how much space you have and the age of the kids... I would not try to make it to structured because you will end up dividing your time between your own child and mingling with guest and keeping things moving as it is. I would offer floor puzzles and coloring books and crayons. I would plan on maybe two games like pin the tail on the donkey and a pinata or something like that.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• well with the real lil ones i tihnk you could give em empty boxes and they'd b happy lol
    if you have older ones coming you could always do like musical chairs or hide n seek um the classic pin the tail (which you could guide the lil ones i suppose). happy bday to her o and my son is only 8 days younger! so we'll be planning as well....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Pin the tail on the donkey or the like.
    Hide and seek. Tag.

At age one there really isnt a whole lot you can do game wise that they will care about. Maybe just do some puzzles.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2009