What brands of pads for the post-partum?

I'm going to have a c-section and I would like to use the very big ones, but I don't know the brands. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Always has the over nights, which are the longest of their brands. Kotex have been the thickest I've used. The hospital also gives you a pack of really thick and long ones which work great! For me, once those were gone, I was back to using the Always regulars.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• always makes some super absorbant long ones, i used them here's a link to what they look like:

http://www.always.com/products/detail/maxi-flexi-wings-extra-heavy-over-night

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I will be buying/making and using cloth pads.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Cloth pads! They are WONDERFUL!
    eeyore530

Answer by eeyore530 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• You will not have as much bleeding if you have a c-section. From what I've heard, a normal period-like heaviness is normal after c-section.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I like Stayfree brand
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 4:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• i used always overnights, the long ones. They worked absolutely wonderfuly for me. I will be buying those again this pregnancy
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 4:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I used the new infiniti pads by always.. the overnight ones. If you go the always website (could be kotex im not sure) you can compare products and they give suggestions for postpartum.
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 7:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2009