Gym Mommies

How often do you go to the gym (how many days a week/how long) and what is your favorite machine(s). Do you alternate cardio and strength training?

ClvDandJ

Asked by ClvDandJ at 4:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• We try and get there at least 2x per week. I also walk when I can and take a pilates class once a week to supplement. When we go, I do 30 mins cardio, either the treadmill or eliptical and then about 20-30 mins of strength training.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• It varies with me. On weeks that I feel good, i will go to the gym 4 to 5 x's a week. If I do my workout routine here at home, then it might be 3 to 4 x's a week. I do 30 mins of free weights, 10 to 15 mins floor work, then 30 to 60 mins treadmill or eliptical...in all I try to do about a 90min workout.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I do it from home almost everyday and I don't have to get in my car, traffic and pay for an expensive gym membership. I pay $20/month for online an online fitness studio with no contracts and so far I've been losing weight with it. www.dailyfitplanet.com
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 4:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I go to the Y at least 4 times a week. I usually will do 45 minutes of cardio on the eliptical or bike, 30 minutes of circuit training, and cool down by walking 16-20 laps on the upstairs walking track.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2009