Job postings on Criags List.

Hi, I got laid off last year, and been out of work for sometime now. Since then, I look on many websites for jobs such as Criags List. But, my question is: Many of the jobs have anonmynous companies, and they use the anonmynous criags list email as a reply. Has anyone gotten a ligit interview or a job from a "anonmyous" job listing on Criags List?

Please Reply.

BingsMommy

Asked by BingsMommy at 4:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yup.
    I got a job through our very, very legit Electric/Gas company through Craigslist. They were anonymous too - didn't state who the company was, didn't have company email - but I tried it. When they replied back - it was through their business - which is almost always the case.
    I had the interview, then got the job. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• Do you have an updated Linkedin profile?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• If you want to inquire about it, set up an email account strictly for this type of stuff. Email them and ask for more information. Don't give out any details. Just ask for more information. If they are legit, they will have more information for you, such as a company website, name, etc. Google the company and find out all you can about it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I do ask for more information, but they never reply back. I'm beginning to think its a waste of time, and maybe I should start seeking other job websites. So far, I got CareerBuilder and Monster.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 6:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is what I do from home. If I can help with any questions, or help you get started, just let me know. Scentsy is a great company. Easy to do, and lots of fun!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2009